Re: Topband: FT8 qrm

To: "'Greg'" <n4cc@windstream.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8 qrm
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 13:22:48 -0500
You should ask that question on the FT8 users group actually.  There is an
interest group that is wanting to use the frequency for a short time.  When
you get there (or can you tell your computer) and there is already activity
- can you QSY to 30M?  Why is it that the FT8 interest group takes
precedence over the contesting group actually?

If you think that 1838 - 1941 will remain QRM from for the 160M contest....

So if not me, it will be one of the other 1000 participants globally that
are happy to use the found clear frequency.

Sounds like you have an agenda Greg.

73

Ed  N1UR