Re: Topband: PY1RO

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>, Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: PY1RO
From: Raoul Coetzee via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 18:58:32 +0000 (UTC)
 Sad to hear about PY1RO,he was my first PY on 160m many years ago.RIP
ZS1C
    On Sunday, May 6, 2018, 8:27:17 PM GMT+2, Roger Parsons via Topband
<topband@contesting.com> wrote:

 From the Daily DX today:

"PY1RO, Rolf Rasp, passed away yesterday after suffering from a heart
attack. He had heart problems for several years. PY1RO was very active
on Topband and the Magic Band (160 and 6 Meters). Rolf put on
DXpeditions to PY0DVG, ZX0VG, PY1RO/0, PY0FN, PY1RO/5N2, PY0RO, ZX0FOC
and PY0TM as well being a DXpedition team member at PW0T and PW2M. He
was a member of FOC (# 1237). Our condolences to his wife Sonia and
the rest of the Rasp family."

I was saddened to read of Rolf's death. He was an important part of 160m
history for many years.

Roger
VE3ZI