Re: Topband: cutting coax stubs for 80 meter 4-square

To: w5zn@w5zn.org
Subject: Re: Topband: cutting coax stubs for 80 meter 4-square
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 16:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know what is wrong here but I keep getting in this situation where my
typing starts running back over my writing. I will try again to reply.

Joel,

I have tried all that the manual says without success. All I see is the
horizontal solid and dashed lines of R and X. No indication of a resonance
point anywhere from 1880 KHz up to 10,500 KHz. Go figure? At least my mfj-259b
is working old as it may be. Rig Experts is going to get a nasty note I think.
Disappointing, huh?

Terry

KI7M