Re: Topband: Baker Island DXpedition on 160

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Baker Island DXpedition on 160
From: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 14:45:10 -0400
Jim,
We will be on FT8 extensively on many bands, but only when we can operate concurrently with CW (and SSB). We will only have one 160 m antenna. Also, the CW and FT8 frequencies are very close to each other on this band and it may be hard to allow concurrent (interference free) operation. We will consider FT8 on 160 but at this point we can't commit to it.
73 and CU,
George

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:47:45 -0700