Re: Topband: Radial length

Subject: Re: Topband: Radial length
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 10:35:53 -0700
Hello Buzz,

I have a 72 ft irrigation pipe vertical, plus a 67 ft insulated drop wire 5
ft, spaced 18 in. away from the top for 80m.  Both antennas are fed at the
bottom with their own matching device. I have installed slightly over 100
radials, half are 135 ft and the other half are 67 ft.

I also agree to use your new wire to make longer radials. Not sure if 100
ft the right or best length, but I am happy with what I have.

I do get out quite well on 160m as compared to other west coast stations.
On 80m, my signal is probably just slightly above average.

Ray,
N6VR
Arizona