Re: Topband: tennis ball launcher for antennas

To: Charles Moizeau <w2sh@msn.com>, Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: tennis ball launcher for antennas
From: Arthur Delibert <radio75a3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 11:06:07 +0000
BTW, note that if the line is coiled on the tarp in a figure-8 shape, it won't
tangle when you fire it.  Same trick works when you pack up the headset wire to
your smart phone -- when you put it away, coil it around your fingers in a
figure-8, and you won't have a tangled mess the next time you take it out.

This is how the coastal life-saving services coiled the rope that they had to
shoot into the rigging of a ship stranded offshore, when they had to make sure
the line didn't tangle.

Regards,
Art Delibert, KB3FJO