Re: Topband: H40TT on 160m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: H40TT on 160m
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:39:48 -0500
Thats great .....NOT even an ESP hint here in the south east... I listened from 07:30Z to 12:00Z ...my reward was I did finally get to work 3D2AG who I have been "stalking" for months, so the band conditions were OK in that direction ...I guess the morning was not a total loss

Grumpy Dave
( time for a nap and a fig newton)
NR1DX