Re: Topband: H40TT on 160m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: H40TT on 160m
From: Larry via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 22:18:51 +0000 (UTC)
I think that you guys are missing the point. Knowing Wes I am sure that post
was pure sarcasm. He is a CW op surpreme.LarryN7DD

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Monday, November 25, 2019, Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net> wrote:

So, your computer worked him while you were out of the room and not at the
rig!? If only there was an award for computers vice operators. - Alan K9MBQ