Re: Topband: CQ WW Contest

To: "'Guy Olinger K2AV'" <k2av.guy@gmail.com>, "'Roger Kennedy'" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ WW Contest
From: "Clive GM3POI" <clive@gm3poi.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 10:29:37 -0000
Guy you only have to look at the past results for CQ160 to know that this
year's conditions were not anywhere near as good as 2009. Then I worked
around 700 US stations including all States and 57 St/Prov.
Although last weekend weren't by the recent past bad, and hopefully just a
stepping stone to better in the future. 73 Clive GM3POI