Re: Topband: T Top Verticals and yagis

To: "'Mike Waters'" <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: T Top Verticals and yagis
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 14:58:28 -0500
No attack intended.  But his website is titled Folded Counter Poise.  And that
compromise ground system has a lot to do with his data.  I don’t have a folded
counterpoise under my 160M Ts.  ON4UN’s book is far more instructive
generically about a T vs an inverted L under efficient ground systems.  You
might look to read it.

73

Ed N1UR