Re: Topband: Ground Conductivity

To: "'Roy Morgan'" <k1lky68@gmail.com>, "'GEORGE WALLNER'" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ground Conductivity
From: <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 11:06:53 -0500
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his
tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand
this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they
receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." - Albert
Einstein

Marsh, KA5M