Re: Topband: OT - LG Dryer RFI

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: OT - LG Dryer RFI
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 11:18:18 -0500
Hi Joe,

Have you tried to do anything about the dryer? Filters? I was concerned my clothes dryer and washing machine might do that but they apparently don't. My poor dear wife cannot grasp operating the touch controls for the microcontrollers in those machines. They are not LG. They are Maytag. Maybe I am just looking in the wrong places for the hash:) I mostly use 80, 40, and 30 meters with some 160 and 17 meters in the mix.

I have had occasion to tame some switch mode power supplies in computers here. It can be done.

73,

Bill  KU8H

bark less - wag more