Re: Topband: OT - LG Dryer RFI

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: OT - LG Dryer RFI
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 13:52:02 -0600
Amy other "RFI kit" experiences ?

I'm looking to replace a 5 ton R22 heat pump system.

Don W4DNR

Quoting Rick Kunath via Topband <topband@contesting.com>:

I also had 2 Trane air conditioning compressors and air handler/gas furnaces installed to replace failing older systems, all variable speed. I had contacted Trane about the RFI kits on both of the compressor units and both of the air handlers before I bought them. They installed these RFI kits for free and my installation company put those kits in at their shop before they came out and did the install. Also nice and quiet.

Rick Kunath, K9AO