Re: Topband: FCP Question

To: WI6X <wi6x.73@gmail.com>, "Salvatore [Ted] K2QMF" <k2qmf2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FCP Question
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 08:10:20 -0800
It would be interesting to compare an FCP to
N6BT's single spiral counterpoise.  It models
well on EZNEC.  The FCP, unfortunately, cannot
be modeled with NEC, AFAIK.

Rick N6RK

On 1/7/2021 9:35 PM, WI6X wrote:
Ted,
Read through Jim K9YC’s "Power Point slides for a presentation about 160M antennas at
Pacificon in October 2012. Getting On 160M From a Small Lot (and Larger Ones Too).  October
2012”
http://k9yc.com/160MPacificon.pdf
K2AV Folded Counterpoise information begins on page 68 of the PDF.
73,
Jim WI6X