Re: Topband: FCP Question

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, "Salvatore [Ted] K2QMF" <k2qmf2@gmail.com>, Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FCP Question
From: CUTTER DAVID via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 18:08:48 +0000 (GMT)
I discussed the antenna with him at Visalia and I picked up a leaflet.  He told
me that he wanted to patent it but I pointed out that it was in the Moxon book
HF Antennas For All Locations 1982, ie public knowledge.  I have built several
like it just for fun and they work.  It's basically an off centre fed antenna.
See the book page 155 for various systems like it. No magic.

David G3UNA