Topband: Phased Short Beverages

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Phased Short Beverages
From: Fred Moeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 12:55:59 -0500
While watching another one of Steve's(VE6WZ) awesome videos got me to thinking about doing this to with short Beverages...
I thinking about end-fire phased where one stepped in front of the other.
I have read what ON4UN has written on this subject and just how close you can have Beverages with out real problems with coupling.

So has anyone on topband try this and what was your thoughts?
Would it be a worthwhile effort.

What about 2 loops,flags?
Would it be better then a 300' Beverage?

Anyway just thinking out loud and trying to improve my system.

73
Fred KB4QZH