Re: Topband: Phased Short Beverages

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Phased Short Beverages
From: Fred Moeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 14:23:59 -0500
I think the topography here 4 square is out.
It's pretty steep on either side of my creek.

So I think that leaves Beverages and loops.

I think I will try to realign my NE Beverage to get 580' out of it.
Since that would be 80 degrees beamwidth I might be able to move it more north but still cover Europe. I'll be looking over Google Earth and NS6T's  azimuthal map and see how I can get this accomplished. I'm glad I used my GPS to mark out all my antennas and land marks on my property...

I will probably revisit the DHDL and the VE3DO also.
I keep looking at DXE NCC-2 and thinking that might magically help my situation.
Anyone have good stories about the NCC-2?
I have 3 short Beverages and K9AY loop.

Thanks guys 73

Fred KB4QZH