Re: Topband: final from me

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: final from me
From: Renee K6FSB <k6fsb.1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 15:36:12 -0800
Hans et all-
I kinda mirror Hans, myself having been licensed since 1967 and having to learn/do things the old/hard way which makes things sweeter when they happen....the pc to pc is not my thing and never will....kinda takes the fun and skill out of the hobby...I even refuse to even have a computer in the radio room,  that belongs in the office IMHO. I had started the move down to 630M until all the pc stuff....so I have been on less and less which is most likely a mistake and I should be on CW more to compensate for the pc folks.... I am not going to berate the pc folks nor will I promote pc stuff. regarding remotes well I will say nothing since I can say nothing nice. I am too old school. As a rule there should be room for all of us to find our place of enjoyment without infringing on others and I will try to live by such.
Renée, K6FSB