Re: Topband: final from me -- Remotes

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: final from me -- Remotes
From: W7TMT - Patrick <W7TMT@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 04:14:49 +0000
George,

I'm looking forward to my 2nd C6AGU RIB (Radio In a Box) QSO in the upcoming
Spring STEW using your teams amazing example of remote operation technologies.
I'll be using my 80' vertical totally surrounded by the saltwater of Puget
Sound near Seattle. Thanks again for my first RIB Q in 2020 ARRL 160. Keep up
the great remote station development work. Really bleeding edge stuff. Congrats
to you and the team on the amazing progress.

73
Patrick, W7TMT