Re: Topband: Region One stations below 1810 kHz

To: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Region One stations below 1810 kHz
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 13:54:42 +0200
There are, of course, minor exceptions. In Turkmenistan, for example, no licenses are issued at all ...

And the real situation is as follows - almost all participants in contests from Europe and Asia cannot use frequencies below 1810.

We see that half of the participants are in unequal conditions.
It is a fact.

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua