Re: Topband: Relay bounce

To: Steve London <n2ic@arrl.net>, "Topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Relay bounce
From: John Battin <jbattin@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 20:17:24 +0000

From: Wayne Kline<mailto:w3ea@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2022 14:02
To: Steve London<mailto:n2icarrl@gmail.com>;
Topband<mailto:topband@contesting.com>@contesting.com

Steve,
I am not sure it is contact bounce.  I look would at grounding or other issues
that would conduct transients of the relay coils into the RF stream.
John k9dx

My frist thought is to clean the contacts ( there open frame relays)

   For changing the relays Direct replacement  difficult . The Co that makes
them  produces them in limited runs for  Amerirtron

   GL

Wayne ,W3EA