[TowerTalk] 2 towers/2beams phased

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2 towers/2beams phased
From: tacoll@ix.netcom.com (tacoll@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:00:52 +0000
> I'm wondering if anyone on this reflector has actually put up and used an
> H-frame of yagis on 10M?

No, but I have seen a similiar setup for 20M.  6 elements if I
recall.  It was published in QST many many years ago.  It made the
cover shot, and was mounted on a windmill tower with a long
mast.  All four yagis were mounted on the mast, with the lower set
right at the top of the tower.  I remember the author used wood
for the sidearms.  It was in the 60's or early 70's QST, if I
recall...one of the smaller style issues.

GL, Tom N2SR