[TowerTalk] 2 towers/2beams phased

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2 towers/2beams phased
From: JOE.BETTE-BENNETT@ITU.CH (JOE.BETTE-BENNETT@ITU.CH)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 14:04:11 +0000
 In a message dated 97-03-28 10:36:14 EST, K7LXC writes:

> > >  It's just like your H arrangement, just turned
> >  >90 degrees.
> >
> >  45 degrees???
> >
>      Yes, like I said - 45 degrees.

  Playing with K6STI's AO program I modelled 4 dipoles in a
square stack and in a diamond stack. The diamond had a smaller
stacking distance for the same gain and lower sidelobes. The
principle holds true for 9 dipoles stacked 1,2,3,2,1 giving 9dBd
and a lovely pattern. If anyone wants the files I can send them,
but I'm not sure if this UUencodes or MIME attaches them.
          73 es happy playing de
                                                 GJ0NYG Joe