[TowerTalk] Force 12 Customer Service

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Customer Service
From: ad4hw@citrus.infi.net (Dan)
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 10:36:58 -0400
Yes,

I had a similar problem in getting information from Force 12.  I wanted to
know if I could get the C3 in a 120 MPH version.  The lady who answered the
phone did not know, and I never did receive the information as promised.  I
am going to buy a new antenna very soon, but I'm looking at other suppliers
because of the difficulty in getting info from Force 12.

73 Dan (W4TQ)

Dan Long
8035 Tokyo Pt.
Dunnellon, FL 34433