[TowerTalk] Force 12 Customer Service

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Customer Service
From: JC_Smith@designlink.com (JC Smith) (JC Smith)
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 21:48:28 GMT
>I won't make any excuses for Force 12. They're the only ones that can
>do anything about their customer service.

Maybe if Tom (of Force 12) would spend more time mailing out catalogs and less
time here on the reflector answering your questions you guys would be happier?
I don't see Mosley, KLM, Butternut, Cushcraft, M2 or "what's their name" out
here answering technical questions.  To their credit, HyGain is here at times
too, but their service is legendary.

I don't have any Force 12 antennas (yet) nor do I have any interest in the
company, but I sure do consider the time Tom spends on here as part of their
service, and I appreciate it.

73 - JC,kohps@amsat.org