[TowerTalk] Re: Upcoming Compliance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Upcoming Compliance
From: harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:59:46 -0500 (EST)
Big Don, the police car is in front of my house at "people" level, the
taxi same, the cel phone is half inch from my pea brain, the garage door
opener is inside the auto with me, the 100megawatts (TV?) is next door,
and on and on.  RF exposure at various levels is so completely a part of
modern life that to really be able to regulate it is asking for a task
more difficult than prohitibion of strong distilled drink.
Or even prohibition of same.
RF may be or may not be dangerous, but weuns as a society are just not
gonna face doing without TV, etc.  k4VUD