[TowerTalk] New Discussion Topic: Dipole secrets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Discussion Topic: Dipole secrets
From: seay@Alaska.NET (Del Seay)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 06:08:57 -0800
John: A real "Inverted Vee" is an end fed wire that
is precisely a half rhombic, several wavelengths long, and
terminated on the far end.
It was originally called the "Collins Antenna", but that gave
way to Inverted Vee. What hams call an inverted vee is
just a drooping dipole, called inverted vee because of it's
shape.
de KL7HF