[TowerTalk] Arrival angles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Arrival angles
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 06:35:20 -1000
At 01:34 AM 5/8/98 -0500, Kenneth Earl Harker wrote:
>    I'm wondering if anyone knows, or knows how to find out, the following
>function for skywave propagation:
>
>angle <- compute_arrival_angle(height,distance,frequency,hops)

That info is provided by both Wizard and Miniprop propagation
predicting programs for your PC;  you must enter your station
particulars,  and I believe the both programs allow you to set
the other end also,  or just presume that end is the same as
yours,  not quite sure about this point.

73,  Jim,  KH7M