[TowerTalk] Bees

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bees
From: leewical@lava.net (LEE WICAL)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:50:29 -0400
Lyn is correct!
However, to the uninformed, one can take 99 Bee stings and nothing may
happen.
But, that 100th sting may send you into antafalactic (sp?)shock and people die
from a strangulation of the air passage! So, beware. Don't bother to count.
Seek
medical attention immediately.

We all have differences tolerances to this shot(s) of insect protein venom,
as my 22-yrs as a BSA Scoutmaster has taught me.

We have an abundance of yellow jackets, scorpions and other venomist creatures
along our nature trails. I used to carry Coricidin(sp) which has
antihistimine (sp). Never underestimate an emergency created by and insect
bite or sting.
Lee