[TowerTalk] Vines, guys and radials !

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vines, guys and radials !
From: perring@texas.net (Bob Perring)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 08:54:17 -0500
At 00:16 8/9/98 , RICHARD L OWENS wrote:

>Come on you Georgian TowerTalkians!  Tell Jim about kudzu.
>
>Jim, it's a vine with very large leaves brought over from Japan, if I
>remember correctly,
I think it was imported from South Africa, but you're right, the intent
was for cow fodder.

I recall seeing some jungles of it around Yazoo City, Mississippi that
was just amazing back in the '70's when I travelled that area on
regular business.

I remember thinking at the time............
"Wonder how long it would take for that stuff to climb up a 100' radio
tower?"

N5RP