[TowerTalk] Soldering Iron Problem's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Soldering Iron Problem's
From: sales@advantagecomm.net (Scott Bullock)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 20:43:37 +0100
Sounds like a Weller soldering gun.....if so, you may need a new tip, for
some reason this starts to happen, I think that the tip somehow changes
resistance after so long of use and it no longer will heat properly.
Whenever mine starts to do that (abt once a month) I just chuck a new tip
into it and it works ok again. Tightening the tips only lasts so long.
73,
Scott
KA1CLX