[TowerTalk] Soldering Iron Problem's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Soldering Iron Problem's
From: w2vjn@rosenet.net (George Cutsogeorge)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:47:57 -0700
Any really good soldering iron has a built in feedback temperature control.
 Temperature adjustment is not necessary if the iron is sized for the job.
In my business I need to put many UHF connectors onto RG-213 and other
types of cables.  The best iron that I have found for that job is the
Weller W100P.  It's 100 watts, temperature controlled and very small and
light.  The tips I use hold the temperature to 700 degrees and they fit
into the groove in the PL-259 connectors.

George
w2vjn@rosenet.net