[TowerTalk] Cushcraft baluns / lousy customer service

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft baluns / lousy customer service
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 23:45:08 -0800
Hi Will,

Couldn't you call Cushcraft back and ask them to sell you a REPLACEMENT MNXM
Balun
for your "XXXX" (whatever they normally ship MNXM Baluns with)?  If they claim
their records do not show you buying an "XXXX" antenna from them, you can say
you
bought it locally from an estate sale, or whatever.  If they are one of those
companies that refuses to sell replacement or repair parts, they won't get away
with that as long as we can talk about it here.  Are you listening Steve Best?

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com