[TowerTalk] Measuring Terrain Slope / Elevation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Measuring Terrain Slope / Elevation
From: aa6eg@hh.tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:27:35 -0800 (PST)
HI Tom,

Sure...

Get the software Map Program called "Topo".  A CD ROM disk covering your
area has the USGS Maps within, and the capability to generate ground
profiles  for you, using your inputs as to point of origin, and azimuth
therefrom.....a great, cheap program....It also gives realtime azimuths,
distances, bearings, Lat-Longs, and elevations, as you move the cursor
around on your selected map.

73, DX, de Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ;
aa6eg@hh.tmx.com

599 DX Drive, Marina CA 93933
"The Contest Station from the Government"