[TowerTalk] Problems with YAESU Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Problems with YAESU Rotor
From: k6ndv@contesting.com (Will K6NDV)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 06:39:04 -0800
Hello ....., I have seen the emails going back and fort about the yaesu
rotors.I had a 1000GSX for a while but the winds here in the High Desert
took care of this toy real quick.
I have the M2 Orion 2800 and this is the king of the rotors!
Also the service is excellent. I had one small problems once and the owner
him self was on the phone with me and did not hang up till the problem was
solved. Well worth the money.
73 Will,  K6NDV