[TowerTalk] TH7 Advice found & appreciated!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH7 Advice found & appreciated!!
From: smidtca@sprint.ca (Carl A. Smidt)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:41:06 -0300
Hi all,
This looks very interesting. Can a similar procedure be used for the
venerable TH5? I will be bringing it down shortly for its annual inspection
and maintenance. I would like to stretch it to cover more of each band with
a reasonable VSWR. Right now the 2:1 VSWR edge point frequency range is
rather narrow. I use the Radio Works Y1-5K, current type, Yagi Balun. Any
comments would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
73,  Carl Smidt, VE9OV