[TowerTalk] Shadowing of small antennas by larger ones?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shadowing of small antennas by larger ones?
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:52:55 -0500
You realize, of course, that you can buy those two antennas on the same
boom, the C39XRN.  The 40m driven element is between the 10 m reflector
and the 15 meter reflector.  40m reflector is way out back.

If they can put them on the same boom with NO vertical separation, I'm
sure it's no big deal to put them on the same mast. You can remove that
one from your worry closet and spend your worry time on something more
productive.

Good Luck with it and 73,

Guy.

Guy Olinger, K2AV