[TowerTalk] Marking Coax Cables

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Marking Coax Cables
From: ei8ic@eircom.net (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:29:25 -0000
Clear heat-shrink tubing is used by many of the professionals in Europe for
the job of protecting cable markings, and it works very well. An idea
occurred to me - how about making a label using Dymo Tape (a system of
embossing plastic tape with a hand operated letter-punch) and then holding
it in place with clear heat-shrink tubing ? This should be very durable,
easy to read, and self explanatory... The tape is also available in
different colors for extra differentiation...

Tim Makins, EI8IC

Visit the Irish Contester's Website at www.qsl.net/ei8ic/