[TowerTalk] Re: Yagi's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Yagi's
From: aunwin@fgi.net (art unwin)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 11:56:35 -0600
Nice of you to take the time but frankly it really has some merit
 if you look into my past.

 When I retired I siezed on antennas as a new hobby.
Obtained a couple of antenna patents where I had to make simply
outrageous claims to get those patents considered
( In the old days the Company did all the fighting)
but I did had fun tangling with the Patent Office.

If I read those patents now in light of my present day knoweledge
the assigned label 'comical' would be very well placed.
Happy days
Art Unwin KB9MZ........XG