[TowerTalk] Connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connectors
From: WD4K@bellsouth.net (WD4K)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:56:47 -0600
Thanks for the reply. Considering the fact that I only saved just a few
cents per 259 at Dayton, aside from the fun of buying something at Dayton--I
may just stick with the local supplier, be assured of the quality and pay
the sales tax!! This is a small price to pay NOT to have to cut connectors
off and redo them. So much for bargains:)   Tommy