[TowerTalk] TowerTalk AS IS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk AS IS
From: franknorton@home.com (Frank Norton)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 23:57:29 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone who contributes to TOWERTALK!  I've learned a
lot about HOW TO GET A SIGNAL ON THE AIR> pardon the plagiarism.  I've even
gotten help to get my tower up, and the antenna on it.

I really do agree that Tower Talk is about how to get a signal on the
air--IS THAT HOW YOU GUYS THAT SPONSOR IT REALLY WANT IT?  You provide the
gear and upkeep--THANKS!!

Frank, kb8xu

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com