[TowerTalk] Hardline to F connector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hardline to F connector
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 19:23:12 +0000
Guys,

Thanks for all the info.  Barking up the wrong tree.

I think the task will be far easier if I use RG11 foam and the type f
connectors for it that some say exist.  One of the additional benefits
I hope to pick up (over Radio Shacks best RG59) would be a better
shield.

I haven't found a source of these connectors just yet.

I doubt my ability to pull off some kind of HB hardline connector that
will not cause ghost problems up to 1000MHz.  Really would need some
instrumentation to pull that off.

73 de Brian/K3KO

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----