[TowerTalk] guy rod angle

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] guy rod angle
From: n0tt1@juno.com (N0TT@ juno.com)
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 23:30:35 EDT
Interesting threads out there on the guy rod angles...

First of all one should DO what the Rohn book says to do; that's most
important.  But I'm guessing here that most tower installations
of the amateur variety don't **exactly** follow all the specs
listed in their respective installation instructions.  As far
as the +-1 degree specs as concerned, I'll bet most amateurs
would simply measure (or guess....D'Oh!) the angle to the best of their
ability with the equipment they have and let it go at that.

73,
Charlie, N0TT