[TowerTalk] TH6 SWR on 10m

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH6 SWR on 10m
From: n2tk@earthlink.net (N2TK)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 08:41:17 -0400
I have had the same problem on 10m for a few years with my TH7. I have
replaced the traps, cleaned every joint of the antenna, replaced the balun,
but no luck in getting a good SWR on 10m. I still have the 2 dips on 10m -
27.6 and 28.9 with the latest settings on element lengths. Maybe the A3WS
that is 10' above it is causing the problem??? My highest SWR on 10m is
around 28.2 - 2:1.
Next month the TH7 will be coming down to be used as a fixed antenna to the
south. Will see what happens to the SWR when it is by itself.

Tony