[TowerTalk] Vertical on 80

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vertical on 80
From: wa4pgm@hovac.com (Kyle Chavis)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:03:54 -0500
I am using a 1/4 wave vertical here made out of irrigation pipe, the first
30' is 3" and it tapers to 3/4" at top. I am using a rope called Ny-Gold for
guy wires attached at about 45'. This system has been up for 11 years and
has worked out very well. If you have a local irrigation company near by
check out their scrap pile.
73,
Kyle