[TowerTalk] OT: Italian to English

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT: Italian to English
From: bradrehm@texas.net (Brad Rehm)
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 08:36:19 -0600
> I have a antenna technical document I need translated from Italian  to
> English, can anyone help do this quickly. Sorry if this is off-topic but
it
> is an antenna/tower project and I am happy to share the results. Please
> email me direct if you can help out.
>
> --
> George Shaw

George,
There are several translation services on the Net.  Trouble is, you have to
send them machine-readable text by email.  At home, I don't have the address
of the one we use at the office, but I'm sure you could find it with a
simple search.

Contact me tomorrow at brehm@texas.net if you'd like to try the one I found
last year.

73, Brad  KV5V
Jarrell, Texas

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----