[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:58:31 -0800
Seems to me that the question of erecting towers is really a property
rights issue. Not really sure though how private property is protected
under the U.S. Constitution. With a few noteable exceptions, it is sparsley
mentioned in the text:

"No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or PROPERTY without
'due process of law.' "  -  U.S. Constitution, Fifth Amendment

Guess that is why I am not a lawyer :):)
73 de Mike, W4EF.....................