[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: wa2moe@firstinter.net (Stu Greene)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:45:47 -0700
At 08:53 PM 12/31/01 -0500, Bob Wanderer wrote:

>You don't have a constitutional right to pursue happiness.
>That's only in the Declaration of Independence.  (Ditto for
>life and liberty.)  Actually, you don't have an inalienable
>right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness either,
>but that's a different story.

Sure we do, Bob.  That's what the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments are about.

But I have to agree.  We don't have a constitutional right to erect towers

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----