[TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:15:04 -0600
Even if the unfed slopers are not grounded by the switchbox,
there is some finite capacitance to ground through the length
of coax going between the unfed sloper and the switchbox
so the 'floating' condition is NOT really floating, but capacitively
coupled to the tower, assuming each wire is fed with coax
from the switchbox.

Tom  N4KG