[TowerTalk] To Bury or Not to Bury

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] To Bury or Not to Bury
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:43:38 -0800
Long time ago, squirrels and other rodents liked to chew the lead on
overhead communication cables.  Did lots of damage.
I have heard that certain plastic was susptible to the same fate.
Now about the modern suff, I donot know.  But if you have no animals that
would walk over you wires, then maybe the only problem might be puddling of
water.

Just somethoughts
Chris opr VE7HCB